8/28/2012

Do you want to know how to quit smoking weed? You are getting closer to the help you need.



Now if you have made it this far then it is very likely that you are in the same situation as we speak to the one I used to be in. First of all let me tell you that you are not alone and your goals of stopping smoking weed are in reach. The biggest step is starting to look for help. Don't get me wrong there are many other large steps along the way but this one is the most important.



Ok now if you are thinking well... do I really have a problem its only a bit of weed right. STOP right there! You do have a problem. Weed is a drug that is addictive and can mess up your mind.



Let me tell you a bit about my past before I ever dreamt of asking anyone how to quit smoking weed.



I was a heavy weed smoker. I was always the big guy like look at me look at how much I can smoke. I was the guy saying why is weed illegal, alcohol is way more dangerous than weed and that is legal. Weed is totally safe God made it right... (lol it must be safe then if God created it...).



I started when I was around 15 and smoked it until I was 25, so 10 years of abuse and by the time I finished I was a mess. Yes a mess and all from that great drug that your friends tell you is safe.



When I started it was the usual thing a couple of joints with friends but then it progressed until I was smoking an ounce or more a week. My whole life functioned around either smoking weed or getting some more weed. By the end of my smoking as you can probably imagine the getting it part of it wasn't really a problem as it is readily available pretty much anywhere you go.



In my school years I was a fairly confident kid. Now looking back it really didn't take long for that to disappear. I had a select group of friends who stuck together and at the time we where cool. Looking back at things we where anything but cool.



My life had turned into a sad little life yet my mind was telling me it was other people who had the problem and how society and anyone with anything to do with it was against me.



I went on like this for a long time then one day something just clicked. I need to STOP smoking weed!



I had went on with this thought before actually doing anything about it I mean, I had never even attempted this before and the sheer thought of it sent chills down my spine, it was all I had known in all of my teenage and early adult life.



I turned to the internet and started asking How to Quit Smoking Weed.
Posted by Admin On 8:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive