10/30/2012

Are you ready to quit smoking and get rid of the addiction of cigarettes? You have to be prepared to do what it takes to succeed.



This article will tell you about one of the most important things when it comes to quit smoking, the mindset. People say that you can achieve what you want with the right mindset and to a certain point that is true. When it comes to getting rid of the habit of smoking, it is a fact. For everyone who really want to quit, the mindset can be the difference between failure and success.



My grandfather told me a story about when he was a young guy. About when he got a pipe and tobacco at the age of 14 from his relatives. It was a gift to show that he was not a boy anymore (this was very usual in the old days here). When he was asked if he was ever going to quit, he told us that he would smoke as long as he could breathe.



When my grandma got very seriously ill, something happened to his mindset. He stopped smoking after over 50 years.



When my daughter at the age of 6 told me she was scared that I would die if I did not quit smoking, and that I would be a dead grandfather for her children, something happened to my mindset. I had lots of reasons to stop smoking before that, but she gave me a very valuable reason that changed my mindset. As a result of this I quit.



Lots of people experience the same thing. They experience happenings in their life that changes their way of thinking, They find motivation to get rid of the cigarettes.



What does it take to change the mindset and get prepared to quit smoking? For the ones that really want to quit this is not a big problem, they will make it anyway (maybe with a little help). There is so much written down, both facts and motivational, about cigarettes and smoke. For the person who wants to get rid of the addiction, reading this could be a good solution. In many cases just a little difference in the way it is written can be all that is needed.



For the ones that need new inspiration and a changed mindset to stop smoking I will give this advice. Read all you can find about the damage tobacco does to your health and surroundings. By doing this there is a huge chance you will find what is needed to trigger your mindset to become a quitter. When it comes to smoking, I just love quitters.
Posted by Admin On 8:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive