10/05/2012

Remember that time early in my career of hypnosis. This was before I discovered EFT. I worked next to a Chinese doctor is very good and very good acupuncturist. I wanted to take in the most challenging to quit smoking and had felt that the combination of acupuncture and Hypnotherapy were producing great results. So I talked to my colleague acupuncturist and we agreed that send him the most challenged to acupuncture in combination with my Hypnotherapy.



We had success after success. I had previously not been able to help people were managing with relative ease. The mixture of body and mind was excellent.



Then I learned EFT. EFT, otherwise known as Tapping, involves the stimulation of specific acupressure points while verbally briefly connection problem. The first client that I tried with was a smoker then. I had given a hypnosis session before and was one of the few return for a booster. The EFT worked in minutes. I was sold.



Since then, most treatments of non-client were much more dramatic, but I think only occurs after the magic a couple of times in life. And I'm glad that my time to experience it was. I set on combining thereafter Hypnotherapy with EFT tapping, with results just as incredible as Hypnotherapy with acupuncture.



He began the dawning on me that if I had only used the techniques I developed for my stop smoking program without hypnosis and only using EFT, was going to work. Did it. And it worked even better than Hypnotherapy with acupuncture. It worked very well.



Hypnosis is still seen as the number one method to quit smoking. And that's because it has been around for more than EFT and there re many TV shows and stage with hypnosis. One day, we will have shows on EFT. I am really looking forward to that.



So if you're on the way to quit smoking, you will be amazed by the freedom that EFT can give you. Try It. It's called freedom techniques for a good reason!
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive