10/18/2013

On this article I will present you some statistics on facts why you want to quit.



The Ugly Truth



- Tobacco usage causes more than 430,000 adult deaths per year in the United States.
- Around 5 million under 18 years will die prematurely from smoking-related diseases.
- More than 4,000 chemicals have been identified in tobacco smoke of which at least 43 cause cancer in humans and animals- Exposure to passive smoking, 3,000 nonsmokers die of lung cancer every year.
- 150,000 to 300,000 infants and children less than 18 months experience lower respiratory tract infections. Asthma and other respiratory conditions often are triggered or worsened by tobacco smoke.
- Smoking among 8th, 10th, and 12th graders varies between 18% to 40%(including 9% to 13% females)
- Tobacco use is linked with numerous adverse health outcomes, disability,and death across a spectrum, including heart disease, cancer, and chronic lung disease.



I hope that got your attention. I too was a smoker, on top of the other addictions I had. How did I do it? Easy, I RELEASED it!Whoa? You must be wondering what i'm talking about right? Well, there are many ways you can TRY and try again and fail, and unless you know the mechanics going on inside your head? Those addictions, I guarantee you will ALWAYS come back!You may succeed at quitting for a month or two. And guess what happens after that?Well, if you're on this page, then I think it would be safe to assume that you are back on the habit, am I right?I hope you can APPRECIATE the damage smoking brings to your health and that is the first step to change. In my honest opinion, people don't change, only UNTIL it hurts! We don't need to get there do we? You can decide to quit right now, and stay quit, literally 10 minutes from now if you decide. All it takes is to go for it - seriously its that easy!
Posted by Admin On 4:02 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive