9/19/2013

So many people regret they ever started smoking and desperately want to quit, but with only marginal or no success. Others are able to quit for a few months, or even several years, and then BOOM they suddenly start smoking again, for no apparent reason. Why do so many people fail when they try to stop smoking? What can you do to stop smoking?



There are a vast number of stop smoking products and methods: sprays, pills, gum, patches, and herbal, aromatherapy, acupuncture and hypnosis methods, all of which have had some measure of success...but nearly as many, if not more, cases of failure. You may have tried any or all of these methods to stop smoking, only to find the constant craving for nicotine like a little devil on your shoulder constantly whispering in your ear that you really need a cigarette. That little voice is so very hard to resist, especially when combined with the ache in your chest that never lets you forget that just one cigarette would give you a time of reprieve from all stop smoking symptoms that plague your every waking moment.



It was the ache of loss and feeling of emptiness in my chest, as if my very lungs were mourning, that I couldn't take. I tried nearly every stop smoking alternative method there is, and never managed to quit for more than 3 months at a time. Not smoking through my entire body and mind out of whack. I was haunted 24/7 by the fact that I had stopped smoking and couldn't have a cigarette. That made me angry! Why did something that gave me so much pleasure have to be so harmful to not only my body, but those of everyone around me? Why did I have to pay so dearly for making a mistake when I was too young and stupid to realize what I was really getting into? It really wasn't fair.



I started smoking when I was 13 years old. I'm 51 now, and managed to stop smoking just two years ago. For most of the 36 years I smoked, I really tried to stop smoking, and I was totally miserable every moment that I didn't smoke. I gained so much weight that over the years and in the intervals in which I did stop smoking I gained 93 pounds, which I didn't take off until after I quit smoking for good.



You can use any of the methods I've mentioned to stop smoking, but I can promise that the odds of any of them being a permanent stop smoking solution are very small, and that the chance of not suffering all those horrible symptoms and effects is nearly nonexistent. What you can do to stop smoking, forever, without the discomfort, the weight gain, the constant craving for a cigarette, and to never have a little demon on your shoulder telling you how miserable you are, is read the book I read.
Posted by Admin On 4:02 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive