9/19/2013

If you are like I was, thinking and feeling that there was no way to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes after it had been such a huge part of my life for 25 years, then I have some great news for you...I have quit smoking without spending a fortune on worthless pills, patches, or gum...in 1 week. And I am dead serious that you can do the exact same. I'm so excited to be sharing this information with you that will change your life and get you off those cigarettes. Here are 6, simple tips that you can use to learn how to stop smoking now:



1) Stop smoking for your family or loved ones...not your own health.



2) Begin exercising everyday - just a mile or 2, along with some push-ups/sit-ups is plenty. I know that this may seem cliche and ineffective...but, as this tip was referred to me by a 47-year old, ex smoker, it has worked for me and you won't lose anything by trying it.



3) Start recording all the money you spend on cigarettes each week and think about how much money that you could save by stopping.



4) Set goals for yourself. Write down your goals and look at them everyday. The power of goal setting is very underestimated in today's society.



5) Start drinking a lot more water, not flavored water or gatorade, just good ol'fashioned H20.



6) When you crave a cigarette...drink a cup of pure, herbal tea...you'd be surprised how effective this tip can be. I found this out by accident when I was trying to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes when I just drank a cup of hot, herbal, green tea for the heck of it and actually felt better and didn't crave cigarettes as much.
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive