7/09/2013

Don't use them!



We both know that medication does not work when it comes to quitting. I've tried it all, gum, patches, everything. I never got anything out of them, and usually no one ever does.



I was smoking around 40 cigarettes per day. No matter what I tried, I could not stop. I even tried to quit little by little, and I would just end up where I started, smoking to satisfy the craving. I became very desperate, and I had already spent tons of hard earned money, only to see no results. I would've done almost anything to stop smoking. Then one night, a night I will never forget, I found the solution. I quit in only two weeks. You probably don't believe me at all right now, so I'm going to show you how to quit smoking without medication, guaranteed, no gimmicks.



They helped me



These simple tips helped me along the way, and I hope they help you too.



1. Remember the health risks that are associated with smoking, and keep them in mind



2. Find motivation. Think of reasons to quit, and remind yourself constantly



3. Quitting will leave you with tons more money and better health overall



4. Avoid any alcohol as it will only make quitting harder for you



5. Stay away from places and activities that link you with smoking



6. Come up with some new activities to do, these will keep your mind off of smoking



You probably would not believe me



If I told you about how you can quit smoking without medication, guaranteed, in only 8 weeks or less. Well do you?



I'm not joking around here. I quit in about 2 weeks, which is pretty amazing. I know people who have quit in a matter of days. This is no exaggeration. Thousands of people have used the same exact methods and have quit smoking and never picked up a cigarette again.
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive