8/05/2013

Many smokers who have asked is difficult to stop, what is the best and easiest way, to quit smoking. Now, as an ex-smoker I have the same dilemma myself before, and I think there is no such thing as the "best and easiest" with people to quit smoking, because it varies the individual from another. Even if you deny the fact that it is the best way or the way smoking forever listen cold Turkey but concluded reality say that this method is not for everyone. Why? Since each smoker is designed individually and their response to treatment, their, such as "stop cold Turkey will" vary based on individual experience, I think, reason and other factors that determine their success or failure.



Stop smoking AIDS



Stop smoking aid front is used today, most notably the gum and the patch, note taking, electronic cigarettes are not authorized drugs nicotine replacement therapy NRT (NRT). Although many ex-smokers have said that these products have helped their smoking forever, many smokers are disbelievers in dealing with them. Now, the injection directly into the body of nicotine smokers of course we don't blame fear and doubt caused. And how could you quit nicotine addiction with another product, provides the nicotine? Under these circumstances should be addressed directly to help smokers quit, especially if the smoker has to stop so many times his own.



How does the nicotine patch



If you use nicotine patches, be subjected to a treatment which they call steps. Each step, which is usually from 1 to 6 weeks, you can use a patch every day with a certain dose of nicotine. When you move from stage 1 to the next stage, gradually reduced the content of nicotine in patch. This will continue until the smoker reaches the last step and can control research and withdrawal symptoms from nicotine and smoking helps him stop forever. But keep in mind that largely will depend on your success in quitting smoking based on determination and commitment. Nicotine patches alone will help you and not in the way, help determine the outcome of your success and failure in the end. And you should consult your doctor before using them.



How to quit smoking forever has helped me



When I finally decided to quit smoking for 22 years, I could not so often, but I never gave up and kept on stop. Every time when I finish my desire stronger, not to cold Turkey, me what finally use tools lead to smoking especially patches. Although I was skeptical in their use, I have no choice but to try it. I haven't finished the patch for several days, but the program. Less than 7 days I discarded the remaining patches and put in my order. I finally got the break that I needed, and I was able to quit smoking forever.
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive