8/25/2013

I know that you may be thinking that trying to quit cigarette smoking seems impossible because I know that I did. You see, those evil cigarette company executives sit around their shiny, expensive table thinking of ways to make more addictive cigarettes and more people to smoke them and suffer.



But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it doesn't involve wasting lots of time and money on the patches, pills, and nicotine supplements. I was extremely skeptical about smoking addiction cures as I was a smoker for 25 years - more than half my life - and I had tried all of those ways above and more to try to kill this deadly habit.



Before I tell you what this is which I know will change your life so much as it did mine, read about this tip that I found out helped me a lot on my journey to quit cigarette smoking.



1) Dig deep and find a reason other than your own, personal health's sake to quit for.



Now I know that you know that smoking is very bad for your health and I know that you're tired of hearing about that all of the time, because, it's not that we smokers smoke because it's bad for us.



But just do some soul searching and find someone who you love or care about to quit for...whether it's your parents, wife, husband, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, or just so you can enjoy your retirement more and live longer. Find a reason to quit cigarette smoking other than yourself. You'll be surprised how much that will work for you as it did for me.



My reason to quit was for my wife and kids. I found out how much money I was wasting on killing myself with those cigs every week and now use that money to put into my kids' college funds. Quit for someone you love.
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive