8/28/2013

It's not easy if you are a smoker trying to find the best quit smoking product to help you break your habit. That was the problem I had, then I came across Zero Nicotine.



I tried the Zero Nicotine Patch in preference to the Zero Nicotine Pills, I'm just to forgetful to remember to take pills every day when the patch lasts for 3 days. Anyway what I liked about the Zero Nicotine patch is as you wear it the nicotine content in your body declines day by day. The contents of the patch are all herbal extracts and ingredients, including Gotu Kala, Hops, Skullcap, Oat, Peppermint, Ginger root, Gentian, Myrrh, Safflower, Eucalyptus, Slippery Elm, Liquorice root, Alfalfa, Passion Flower, Sarsaparilla, Bayberry, and Echinacea Powder. Those ingredients don't mean much to me but I do know that the Chinese have been using natural herbal medicine for thousands of years. I can't deny the fact that Zero Nicotine reduced my smoking withdrawal symptoms quit a bit and made it a lot easier for me to resist the temptation to light up.



It's also true that Zero Nicotine patches do not contain any nicotine but the ingredients do mimic the nicotine that drives your cravings, consequently the nicotine in your body goes down and so your need for a smoke becomes less and less. The other thing that I noticed was that I felt a lot calmer, when in the past I had tried to quit smoking I was impossible to live with, I drove my family nuts, they virtually told me to start smoking again just for some peace. My other previous attempts to quit also had me gaining weight but with Zero Nicotine this did not seem to be a problem, not quite sure why, maybe one of the herbs is an appetite suppressant.



Some friends have asked me why I chose Zero Nicotine and didn't go to my doctor and get one of the stop smoking drug based medications. Well I am very nervous about drugs after I had a sever allergic reaction to a prescribed medication a couple of years back, I have never been so sick, now I will only take drugs when I'm convinced there is no alternative. I realise there are other natural quit smoking alternatives to Zero Nicotine and I'm not saying they don't work, I haven't tried them. I just started searching the web for quit smoking products and Zero Nicotine was the first one I came across, it sounded ok, so I tried it, is it the best natural herb based product, I really don't know.



One thing I will stress is Zero Nicotine or any other quit smoking remedy will have trouble helping you quit if you are not really committed to becoming a non smoker. The likes of Zero Nicotine are only there to help you achieve the end result, it's an aid to support your own commitment, not a stand-alone guarantee to quit smoking. If you basically don't want to quit smoking and are only using the patches to appease your other half or your doctor, you will surely fail.



I personally had a health scare that I know was the direct result of smoking, for me it was an easy decision to make, quit smoking or end up very sick or maybe even dead. I would have been a lot smarter if I had made the decision myself years ago. Even with the help of Zero Nicotine I'm not completely there yet, I still have the occasional smoke (very occasional) which frustrates me. I recently found another herbal quit smoking product called Smoke Deter, the reviews I read seem to claim it's better than Zero Nicotine, so I am going to give it a try to see if I can get rid of the last annoying cravings for that occasional cigarette.



Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Zero Nicotine doesn't work, it helped me a lot, I just want to see if another product can complete the job.
Posted by Admin On 12:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive