1/11/2013

Once you have quit smoking, one of the best methods to start feeling better in yourself is to remove tar from the lungs as soon as possible.



a) You will have much cleaner breathing.
b) Your cravings for cigarettes will subside much quicker because it's the toxins and tar in the lungs which is a contributing factor.
c) The damage to your lungs will begin to repair much sooner.
d) You will cough much less.
e) If you have developed a sore throat it will go sooner.
f) You will find it much easier to stay quit as you will actually see and feel that you are making progress.



I managed to quit smoking last year and was grateful to a good friend of mine for telling me to remove tar from the lungs using a lung detox as a means to help me quit for good.



It took around a week for the benefits to really show but when they did, boy what a feeling! I had completely forgotten just what it was like to take in a proper lung full of breath. Just the best feeling ever! I have even joined my local gym now and have begun playing Tennis with my wife.



It should be pointed out here that it wasn't pleasant detoxing my lungs for that week. I say it wasn't pleasant because you can actually taste and see all the tar coming out. When you remove tar from the lungs that has been gathering over the course of, in my case 10 years as a smoker, then there is a lot or tar to remove. It gathers in the structure of the lungs and just sits there releasing all kinds of toxins into the bloodstream. That's why it's important to remove it a s quickly as possible.



I read somewhere that if the body is left to remove the tar from the lungs naturally it can take between 10 or 12 years, which is why many ex smokers can still crave a cigarette even 10 years after smoking. In fact some even begin to smoke again years after they feel they have quit. I have been quit now for a year and have no cravings at all.



Good luck with staying quit and here's to a clean pair of lungs!
Posted by Admin On 11:02 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive