12/22/2012

One of the reasons that smokers are still smokers is largely because of the known benefits of quitting smoking seem to be far away and do not have immediate effects on our body and life. However, that was true before you know the following facts that you are going to find in this article.



One of the most amazing facts that I have found in the year of 2009 is that our blood pressure will return to normal in as short as 20 minutes after we stop smoking. You might be or be not as amazed as I was when I came across this figure which subverted my belief.



I had thought that the vague risks of smoking, such as lung cancer and heart attack, will not come to me in the near future, and I do not need to worry about them at all. I believe that you must have the same thought.



However, I started to take my body seriously when I know the figure above. My behavior at this moment will lead to some results in 20 minutes. I would be an idiot if I do not take action now.



Another benefit of quitting smoking that will happen to you after your stop smoking right now is that you will be dollars richer than otherwise. You can spend the money saved on something more constructive. As I recall, I bought a cake for my girlfriend the very day when I started my life without cigarettes. This way, I improved the quality of my life.



If you are still a current smoker, remember the two numbers - 20 minutes and 48 hours. They could be the triggers that will get your started on a new life.
Posted by Admin On 11:02 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive