11/17/2012

So you have it set in your mind that you want to quit smoking and now you try and decide on guaranteed stop smoking aids but can you really find something that will help you quit forever and that will work for you?



There are hundreds of products on the market that are so called guaranteed stop smoking aids but which one do you choose and how do you know the one you pick will be the one that will work for you? Well in my experience you don't, you simply go through and try to find the one that works best for you.



When I was trying to stop smoking I used all kinds of products from the patches to chewing gum and had mixed experiences with both. The patches made me feel sick and did not take my cravings away thus I carried on smoking, not a good start to say the least but I did have some success with the chewing gum. It did take my cravings away slightly but I was finding I was spending nearly as much on this as I was with cigs so this had to change.



I then turned to the internet to try and find these guaranteed stop smoking aids but was just directed to page after page of things that did not really help or information that really had no value to help me quit but I did read that because you have an addiction to nicotine, you must gradually reduce the amount of nicotine you intact and then this will help your body cut down the need for it.



So in the end did I find any guaranteed stop smoking aids? Well to be honest with you I did not use anything to help me quit I just followed instructions I have gathered online and this helped me stop and I dare say it could help you too.
Posted by Admin On 7:02 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive